Description

This offer is the sale of a Spanish content website (reviews, buying guides, comparing lists, articles) focused on the multiple sound equipments available in the market.

This website monetises through AdSense from YouTube and affiliates. Nowadays, affiliates representes the 81% of the website's total income and AdSense the other 19%.

The business was created in 2015. It has received more than 388,500 visits over the last 12 months. The bast majority of the website's visits come from organic traffic which reflects the SEO work that is behind this website.

Relevant business data: 

  • Monetisation type: AdSense and affiliate.
  • Average monthly revenue (last 12 months): 454,07 €
  • Revenue from the last 12 months: 5.449 €
  • Social Media included: YouTube channel (49.000 subscribers), Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. 

Assets included in the sale

  • Domain
  • Code
  • Social Media accounts
  • Templates

What you need for this business

Knowledge about sound equipments and its market.

Reason for sale

Get capital.

Opportunities

The site is centred on a small niche, but the business could expand to other technology products related to the sound equipment market.

Do you want to receive more information about this property?

Fill in your personal information

I have read and accept the privacy policy

Trustiu Network collects personal data for internal use only. Your data will not be transferred to third parties without your prior authorization in any case. In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992, you may request access to the database containing your personal data and change this information at any time by contacting Trustiu Network SL (support@trustiu.com)

Other properties for sale

Sort by :

Spanish Amazon FBA of Security products for sale - Price: 45,137.81€

E-commerce focused on the security niche, it is specialized in the sale of door-blocking products. The online store focuses its commercial activity on selling items for the...

  • Start date: 2016
  • Monthly revenue: 2,724.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce,Others
  • Múltiplo: 35x
Price: 45,137€ NEW

Spanish content website of Reviews and Tutorials for sale - €26,519.40

This content website publishes reviews and tutorials on current market trends and interests with the guarantee of offering learning and improvement in browsing the Internet....

  • Start date: 2020
  • Monthly revenue: 1,139.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: AdSense,Affiliates
  • Múltiplo: 23x
Price: 26,519€ NEW

English website of fun, entertaining and interesting content for sale- Price: 97,270.71 €

Website with a large volume of entertaining and funny content. The website uses images, gifs, videos and memes to create its content, which is classified into...

  • Start date: 2009
  • Monthly revenue: 5,787.00€
  • Language: English
  • Monetized: AdSense,Ads
  • Múltiplo: 24x
Price: 97,270€ NEW

Spanish E-commerce of sofas for sale - Price: 50,997.61 €

E-commerce focused on the sale of relaxing sofas and armchairs. In the online store we find 13 products from 4 different brands specialized in models of armchairs and sofas to...

  • Start date: 2021
  • Monthly revenue: 6,221.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce
  • Múltiplo: 28x
Price: 50,997€ NEW

Spanish E-commerce of erotic products for sale - Price: 24,185.05 €

Spanish e-commerce of erotic products. In its catalog, consisting of more than 400 products, it is possible to find different products from this sector such as erotic toys,...

  • Start date: 2012
  • Monthly revenue: 7,876.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce
  • Múltiplo: 28x
Price: 24,185€ NEW

English E-commerce of Manicure products for sale - Price: €101,528.96

E-commerce specialized in adhesive enamel for manicures with quality fashion designs. The online store has a catalog of more than 200 innovative, modern and creative nail...

  • Start date: 2021
  • Monthly revenue: 6,967.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce
  • Múltiplo: 26x
Price: 101,528€ NEW