Description

This deal is a YouTube channel with over 3,000,000 subscribers and is part of the movie summary niche. With over 1B views and over 400 videos posted this channel is considered one of the most successful channels in this niche.

The channel is in the English language and has its audience located mainly in the United States. The channel's age range is between 18 and 44 years old, and 70% of the people are male and the remaining 30% are female.

Created in 2021, the channel is monetized and has no copyright/strike issues.

Currently, the channel is earning over $132,000.00 USD per month and in just over a year, it has earned over $2,900,000.00 USD.

Reason for sale

The seller wants to invest in other projects

Opportunities

With this deal, despite being quite challenging, you have the opportunity to continue a very successful project since its inception and being one of the best channels within its niche. Despite being a very difficult niche to work on, keeping the metrics of the channel, you will be able to recover your investment in less than a year.

Do you want to receive more information about this property?

Fill in your personal information

I have read and accept the privacy policy

Trustiu Network collects personal data for internal use only. Your data will not be transferred to third parties without your prior authorization in any case. In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992, you may request access to the database containing your personal data and change this information at any time by contacting Trustiu Network SL (support@trustiu.com)

Other properties for sale

Sort by :

Spanish E-commerce of Manicure products for sale - Price: €92,763.41

E-commerce specialized in adhesive enamel for manicures with quality fashion designs. The online store has a catalog of more than 200 innovative, modern and creative nail...

  • Start date: 2021
  • Monthly revenue: 7,561.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce
  • Múltiplo: 22x
Price: 92,763€ NEW

Spanish Amazon FBA of Health products for sale - Price: 21,263.40 €

E-commerce focused on the sale of health-related products. The online store manages its Amazon FBA account as the only sales channel. The e-commerce catalog is made up of 7...

  • Start date: 2022
  • Monthly revenue: 4,393.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce,Others
  • Múltiplo: 23x
Price: 21,170€ NEW

Spanish e-commerce of personalized bouquets of flowers and plants for sale - Price: 178,597.57€

This business is an online store of bouquets of flowers and natural plants that has a customization program that goes to another level, you create the bouquet! The website...

  • Start date: 2014
  • Monthly revenue: 20,543.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce
  • Múltiplo: 30x
Price: 178,597€ NEW

Amazon FBM Spanish slippers for sale - Price: 50,707.14 €

E-commerce focused on the sale of slippers that stand out for their comfortable and attractive designs. The online store has a successful seasonal product and a catalog spread...

  • Start date: 2021
  • Monthly revenue: 11,532.00€
  • Language: Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce
  • Múltiplo: 18x
Price: 50,707€ NEW

Spanish Amazon FBA of portable coffee machines for sale - Price: € 74.774,90

The brand generates revenue mainly through its Amazon FBA account, representing 84% of the total turnover of the business in recent months. It is committed to the...

  • Start date: 2019
  • Monthly revenue: 3,425.00€
  • Language: English,French,German,Italian,Portuguese,Spanish
  • Monetized: Ecommerce
  • Múltiplo: 40x
Price: 74,774€ NEW

YouTube Channel about tutorials with 52K subs for sale - Price: 550.00€

This channel, which has more than 53,000 subscribers, belongs to the tutorials niche and in it, you will find more than 27 videos related mostly tutorials about the...

  • Start date: 2018
  • Monthly revenue: 2.00€
  • Language: Portuguese
  • Monetized: Yes
Price: 550€ NEW