This offer is the sale of a Spanish content website (reviews, buying guides, comparing lists, articles) focused on the multiple sound equipment available in the market.
This website monetizes through AdSense from YouTube and affiliates. Nowadays, affiliates represent 81% of the website's total income and AdSense the other 19%.
The business was created in 2015. It has received more than 388K visits over the last 12 months. The bast majority of the website's visits come from organic traffic which reflects the SEO work that is behind this website.
Relevant business data:
Monetisation type: AdSense and affiliate.
Revenue from the last 12 months: 5.449 €
Reasons for sale
Properties for sale
Total value of properties for sale for sale
Based on 35 reviews