Description

This is an english jokes website. Most of your traffic comes through Pinterest.

The site monetizes primarily through AdSense (80%) but also uses other advertising platforms that generate the remaining 20% revenue.

Important data of this deal:

  • In the last 12 months the site has generated over $ 25,000 USD
  • Average Monthly Profit $ 2176 USD
  • Most of the audience is from the United States
  • Included in this deal are 3 Pinterest accounts that total over 175,000 followers
  • The site has 1160 articles published

Stats

Assets included in the sale

  • Domain
  • Code
  • Social Media accounts
  • Templates

Reason for sale

The site owner has a health issue in his family and cannot devote more time to the project.

Opportunities

This deal represents an excellent opportunity to explore other traffic channels, namely through SEO and Facebook. It is also a deal with a multiple of only 15X which makes this investment recoverable in a very short amout of time.

Do you want to receive more information about this property?

Fill in your personal information

I have read and accept the privacy policy

Trustiu Network collects personal data for internal use only. Your data will not be transferred to third parties without your prior authorization in any case. In accordance with the law of 8 December 1992, you may request access to the database containing your personal data and change this information at any time by contacting Trustiu Network SL (support@trustiu.com)

Other properties for sale

Sort by :

Vlogging Youtube Channel in Portuguese with 93K subs for sale - Price: 1190€

This Youtube Channel is a Vlogg, is in Portuguese and has more than 93.000 subscribers.With more than 3 Million views since...

Start date: 2015 | Monthly revenue: 0,00€ | Language: Portuguese | Monetized: Yes
Price: 1.190€ NEW

Urban Music Youtube Channel with 2K subs for sale - Price: 650€

This Youtube Channel is about Urban Music. If you are looking for a music channel to continue your project, this may be the...

Start date: 2015 | Monthly revenue: 13,00€ | Language: | Monetized: Yes
Price: 650€ NEW

Monetized Youtube Channel about Gaming with 8K subs for sale - Price: 500€

This Youtube Channel is for Gaming and is dedicated to games like Fifa and PES. With more than 145 videos published, this...

Start date: 2016 | Monthly revenue: 1,00€ | Language: Portuguese | Monetized: Yes
Price: 500€ NEW

Spanish Youtube Channel about Gaming with 251K subs for sale - Price: 1800€

This channel is about Gaming, is focused on the Call of Duty game and has its audience located in countries like Spain, Mexic...

Start date: 2013 | Monthly revenue: 22,00€ | Language: Spanish | Monetized: Yes
Price: 1.800€ NEW

Youtube Channel about Free Fire with 42K subs for sale - Price: 1850€

This Youtube Channel is Gaming and is about the famous game Free Fire. The channel has its audience in Brazil and since it wa...

Start date: 2018 | Monthly revenue: 65,00€ | Language: Portuguese | Monetized: Yes
Price: 1.850€ NEW

Solar Energy Youtube Channel for sale - Price: 1250€

This Youtube Channel is about Solar Energy. If you understand solar panels and everything related to this subject, this...

Start date: 2016 | Monthly revenue: 67,00€ | Language: Spanish | Monetized: No
Price: 1.250€ RESERVED

Join our email list

Be the first to receive our news and the best deals published on Trustiu.