This is an english jokes website. Most of your traffic comes through Pinterest.The site monetizes primarily through AdSense (80%) but also uses other advertising platforms that generate the remaining 20% revenue.Important data of this deal:In the last 12 months the site has generated over $ 25,000 USDAverage Monthly Profit $ 2176 USDMost of the audience is from the United StatesIncluded in this deal are 3 Pinterest accounts that total over 175,000 followersThe site has 1160 articles published
Reasons for sale
The site owner has a health issue in his family and cannot devote more time to the project.
Properties for sale
Total value of properties for sale for sale
Based on 35 reviews