The online business operates as a platform where construction professionals advertise themselves and people who need to reform or repair a home or office can log in and receive estimates with the aim of choosing the offer that best suits their interests. Therefore, the web acts as a comparator to find the best offer for each user.
The website enables its users to register and the payment method is through subscriptions for the professional users who offer their services on the platform. Currently, they have more than 378,290 professionals registered. Apart from subscriptions, the business also invoices by selling leads and advertising spaces on the website.
The digital business operates in several markets and two of them are in Chile and Mexico, which are precisely the business units that they want to sell. Since the beginning of 2020, these two business units have invoiced more than €2.7M together. That is €1.56M in Mexico and €1.15M in Chile.
The company was created in 2009, and in the last 12 months they have received more than 5'5M visits to the Mexican market website and more than 2,7M visits from the Chilean one. The main traffic channel is Organic, representing 90.51% in Mexico and 88.44% in Chile.
With the purchase of the business, the platform will be transferred with the Software, the Database, the Partners, the Trademark, etc. from Mexico and Chile. The technology behind the online platform is of crucial value for a good management and development of the business. The seller is open to offering a support period after the purchase of the business to ease the best know-how trespassing of the business.
Important information about this deal:
- Type of monetization: Subscriptions, Leads Generation y Advertising.
- Net profit last 12 months: € 561,537.11
- Average monthly net profit (last 12 months): € 46,794.76
- Revenue last 12 months: € 750,939.60
- Average monthly revenue (last 12 months): € 62,578.30
- Professionals registered in Mexico: 229,092
- Professionals registered in Chile: 149,198
- Particulars registered in Mexico: 1,137,122
- Particulars registered in Chile: 828,262
- CHURN (monthly) Mexico: 11.14%
- CHURN (monthly) Chile: 9.97%
- Social Media accounts included in the deal: Facebook Mexico (>500K followers); Facebook Chile (>500K followers), Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Mobile App for professionals.
- Data Base.
- Registered Trademark.
Assets included in the sale
- Social Media accounts
What you need for this business
Experience in managing Marketplaces and Lead Generation projects in LATAM is vital.
Reason for sale
To focus their business activity on the European market.
Great opportunity to get a leading online website in its sector that already has a wide portfolio of clients. With a well-crafted image and a recognized brand. The business platform has a technology of great value.